- 30 Gummies / 25mg Per Gummy
- TrewExtract Energy Gummies contain the following terpenes:
- Alpha Pinene:
anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, energy, anti-ulcerogenic, memory boosting
The scent of this terpene is described as piney. Natural sources include citrus, cedarwood, and pine. It can be a good terpene to use to simply elevate the mood, but it also provides a boost in energy and mental clarity.
Aside from an energy boost, this terpene can also be used to naturally fight infections. It has also been shown to help improve memory, especially when used in smaller doses with sweet orange/ tangerine terpenes.
Quickly refreshes, re-energizes and uplifts the mind; lifts your mood, reduces stress. Pain relief.
Ideal for people to boost their energy levels. It has a tangy and perky flavor that instantly refreshes us when we eat it raw, so imagine it’s wonderful effects if it’s in the form of a sublingual tincture! It is uplifting, aromatic and awakens all of your senses.
Studies conducted in Asia have concluded that Limonene is helpful for people who are suffering from depression and they reduced their antidepressant dose in a span of a few weeks. Therefore, it is a good choice for people trying to get energy if they have been depressed for too long.
- Elevates mood
- Stress relief
- Antifungal properties
- Antibacterial properties
- May help relieve heartburn and gastric reflux
- Improves absorption of other terpenes and chemicals by way of the skin, mucous membranes, and digestive tract
(Other terpenes in trace amounts are in the proprietary formula above and act synergistically with the main terpene constituents)
Our Gummies are:
- Vegan-Made with pectin, not gelatin, so will not melt in the heat or during transport.
- Infused, not sprayed on, so will not taste the CBD or come off the product and stick to the bottle when exposed to heat
- Made with cane sugar, no high fructose corn syrup
- Dyed with fruit, not harmful chemicals
- State certified under the ALL hemp laws
- GMP protocols followed (GOOD MANUFACTURING PROCESS)